FECC GENERAL ASSEMBLY
In terms of Art.24 of the FECC Constitution,
members are requested to attend the Annual General Assembly,
which will be held in Hotel Meia Lua,
in Ovar on Tuesday 3rd June, at 06:00 p.m.
Ovar, 3rd June 2003
1) Opening Address by the President.
2) Memory minute of silence for members who passed away.
3) Approval of the minutes General Assembly 2002.
4) Incoming post by the General Secretary.
5) Approval of new members and cancellation/expel of members
6) Report of the General Secretary.
7) Appoval of the new resolutions.
8) Statement of Mr. Lars Algell (vice pres.in charge Conventions/Dies Natalis).
9) Statement of Mr. Boris Klimko (vice pres.in charge nat.sections).
10) Financial report of treasurer.
11) Report of Audit Committee (by Mr. Guido Hendrickx).
12) Approval and discharge of treasurer and board.
13) Budget 2004.
14) Nomination and election new members Audit committee.
15) Informations concerning Dies Natalis 2003 (by FECC Belgium).
16) Informations concerning Dies Natalis 2004 (by FECC Luxemburg).
17) Informations concerning 24th FECC Convention in Pernik 2004.
18) Announcement FECC- Award 2003.
19) Other business.
If there will be no remarks or proposals of adds to this draft , this Agenda will be official and will be delivered.
On behalf of the International FECC Board:
Henry van der Kroon, president
Lars Algell, vice president
Boris Klimko, vice president
Jose Carlos Acha Domínguez, general secretary
Gertjan Visser, treasurer